Raspberry Pi shopping list

For anyone wanting to do more with their Raspberry Pi’s, here’s a link to a suggested shopping list:

RPi

Note, some are quite tricky electronics projects and I suggest you will need adult help and a soldering iron – let me know how you get on!

If you don’t have anyone to help, please don’t let the fact that you can’t actually make the projects put you off thinking about how you COULD make and develop projects using your Pi. We will discuss in Code Club next term.

5 thoughts on “Raspberry Pi shopping list

1. Actually, I wore the glasses on my trip to Birmingham for four days! My mum says that they look really cool. I really think the Raspberry Pi is great to use. The Coding Club books are great to. I use them for the Raspberry Pi.

I saw the Raspberry Pi book in WHSmith while I was at Greenford although it was quite expensive. I’ll have to look on Ebay or something.

2. I have finally made together my Raspberry Pi and I love it! There were a few problems that me and my dad had to debugg but all was fine.

• Well done you & your clever Dad! Let us know what you do with it? Merry Christmas, enjoy your day and don’t forget to wear the glasses!