How would you be interested in wearing a sensor device?

Have a think about this picture:
sensors

• Can you think of devices you might wear which include sensors?
  • Where on your body would you be prepared to wear one? Why?
  • What do you think about wearing sensors?

6 thoughts on “How would you be interested in wearing a sensor device?

1. I think wearing sensors would be a bit silly because you would be trapped in circular bands. Wouldn’t it be quite tight for you? I think it would. They would also be a bit fidgety. There are a lot of “woulds” in this comment.

2. I would wear that although would it not be annoying?
    What is it used for?If it was for a phone, I would love it.

3. The first thing that the picture made me think of was hospital and how they have sensors and tubes on you. If it was all tucked in and not affecting how I feel and look, then I could cope with waring them. If I had to wear one anywhere I would ware it on my legs so no one could see, if it was anywhere else I would feel uncomfortable. The device I would use it for would be a poo on the floor detector so that my shoes could stay clean and I wouldn’t step in poo or nasty things on the floor. It would work by first sensing if something is on the floor and secondly sensing its smell.

• The comment which says “What?? You do have a point though.” was meant to be a reply to your comment Isobel.

4. I don’t particularly like the idea of wearing massive sensors. Small button-sized ones are OK. I think that more advanced technology would be limb and joint recogniser. (I sound like a butcher!) I know a few games in China that use that kind of Tech. Also, I know from Nathan’s birthday card that he gave me, that when you open it, it will play music. So maybe you could wear those movement-detector sensors..