**Update – Code Club will start on Tuesday 1st May – I will let you know next week if you have a place **
I have had some ideas for the summer term and I think we will work independently on designing Micro:Bit challenges set by myself, Tim, Linda & Jon. They will involve crafty design as well as programming but you will need:
- an interest in programming and computational thinking
- a love of DT/ craft/ design
- to be self-motivated and be able to work on your own or with a partner (equally though)
- to be prepared to put effort in outside of school (evidence please)
- to be a contributor to the Blog and to demonstrate that you have posted interesting comments on a school blog in the past
Please comment below if you’d like to join as we will have limited numbers due to messy work! Priority will go to interested year 6 children. I am not yet sure when Code Club will start this term, probably in May but I’ll let you know as soon as I find out. It will be on Tuesday after school.