Rock, Paper, Scissors

Have you heard of this game? If not, ask your parents, brothers, sisters, friends, to show you how to play.

Well, apparently (according to lots of Twitter people), it’s too hard for children at primary school to code in Scratch. Just saying…..

I know you like a challenge & I’ll challenge Tim & Jon too. Don’t want them to think they’re having an Easter break, sitting with their feet up eating chocolate..

scratch

If you have a go, but get stuck, then jot down your questions and we’ll see if we can chat them through, think of a different way etc after Easter (Code Club IS on the first day back).

Also, ask your Code Club siblings who AREN’T in primary school to have a go (yes, Sophie, Naiara, Alex that’s you!)

This entry was posted in Code Club projects by nic schofield. Bookmark the permalink.

About nic schofield

I’m a primary schools computing technician, interested in teaching children, their teachers & their parents, about IoT, computational thinking and implications of technology on their lives and encouraging children to think critically about technology to influence change in the world.

One thought on “Rock, Paper, Scissors