Appathon – urgent – get everyone to VOTE NOW!!

Dig-i-Spy is an App ‘idea’ invented by our Code Club children for a competition. We need votes please!

Please ‘like’ our video application here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOv_p8Gjjxk

BUT you need to be logged into Youtube/ Gmail to ‘like’ the video. Children, you are NOT ALLOWED to have a Youtube account! So please ask your parents, relatives and their friends to like the video instead.We are currently only 18 votes behind the winners

Click on the picture below for the official competition link, it also gives you more information about the App itself:

app

ASK EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE!! Tell your friends in case they don’t look at the blog over half term.

6 thoughts on “Appathon – urgent – get everyone to VOTE NOW!!

• Thanks Naiara, we miss you loads! The App is doing well but I think we need to keep up the voting as the fashion one is catching up fast! Hope you are well, come see us soon? 🙂

1. I got 4 people from my family to vote for the app. I think so far we have 73 likes. That is amazing!! We should be able to reach to 1st place.

• Well done Priya, we need to keep trying to get votes til Monday! Thank you 🙂